Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the College Test Preparation series.
EXTRA PREPARATION FOR AN EXCELLENT GED TEST SCORE. Get the extra practice you need to ace the exam and earn your GED credential with 5 full-length practice tests and complete answer explanations.
It’s time to put your knowledge to the test! 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test provides five complete opportunities to gain confidence and improve your skills in each of the four GED test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Social Studies, and Science.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hands-on exposure to the exam through the 830 included practice questions
• Coverage of every type of problem you’ll see on the GED test
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
Online Bonus Features for an Extra Edge.
• Sample Extended Response essays scored at different levels
• Custom printable answer sheets for all 5 practice tests
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and they also provide expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.