Peterson's Master the SSAT(R) & ISEE(R) is the guide to prepare students and their parents for success on the SSAT(R) and the ISEE(R).
Both tests include complete review of verbal ability, reading, mathematics and writing topics.
Complete with the most up-to-date information on the upper-level exams, this 9th edition is important to students preparing for private secondary school admissions testing.
In this guide, students have access to test-taking strategies for each of the question types, along with exam day specific advice. PLUS
- Four practice tests, AND
- A diagnostic test to give students a realistic idea of what to expect on test day.
Additionally, students and parents will find:
- tips on all aspects of the private secondary school search process:
- how to identify schools that are a good fit,
- how to apply for financial aid, and
- all the challenges of finding the right private secondary school for YOUR child.
Peterson's Master the SSAT(R) & ISEE(R) is the essential study guide for private secondary school admissions testing.