Get the best care, in the right place, at the right price
To find the right kind of long-term care, you may need to make difficult personal, medical, and financial decisions during emotionally tough times. Long-Term Care helps you and your family understand the range of available choices. Even more important, it guides you toward the best care you can afford. You'll learn how to:
- explore your options for home care, assisted living, and nursing homes
- get the most out of Medicaid, Medicare, and veterans' programs
- evaluate whether long-term care insurance is worth the significant expense
- consider the special needs of loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer's, and
- protect your loved ones from elder fraud.
The 13th edition is completely updated with the latest long-term care costs, Medicaid rules, and resources.