Other Books in Series
- #8: Quicksand (Compact Disc): $9.99
- #9: Blood Game (Compact Disc): Email (email@example.com) or call (970-728-4504) for price
- #10: Eight Days to Live (Eve Duncan Forensics Thrillers #10) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $9.99
- #11: Chasing the Night (Eve Duncan Forensics Thrillers #11) (Abridged / Compact Disc): $9.99
- #12: Quicksand (Abridged / Compact Disc): $14.99
- #17: Silencing Eve (Hardcover): $27.99
- #21: Night and Day (Eve Duncan Forensics Thrillers #21) (Large Print / Paperback): $17.99
The latest enthralling case in Tess Gerritsen's "New York Times" bestselling Rizzoli & Isles series, the blockbuster books behind the smash hit TNT series.
Boston Detective Jane Rizzoli is on the case of a big game hunter found dead in his apartment, alone with the body of a beautiful white snow leopard he had recently been commissioned to procure and stuff for a high-profile museum in the area. Medical examiner Maura Isles connects the case to a number of seemingly unrelated deaths where the victims have all been found hanging upside down, the hallmark of a leopard's kill. Rizzoli follows the puzzling trail of clues all the way to Botswana, where she uncovers the unsolved mystery of a deadly camping safari four years prior. When she realizes the two cases are connected, Rizzoli must track down the sole survivor of the tragic trip to discover who or what is behind these gruesome deaths.