Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Kaplan's Police Exams Prep 2020-2021 is your guide to acing the entrance exams for police departments across the United States. With up-to-date content review, realistic practice questions, and clear explanations, Police Exams Prep is your complete guide to becoming a police officer.
We are so certain that Police Exams Prep offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll pass the police exams—or you'll get your money back.
- 4 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
- Diagnostic quiz to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- End-of-chapter quizzes
- Concise content review and test-taking strategies to help you make the most of your time
- Kaplan's experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.