An essential resource for student and teacher clarity
With the ever-changing landscape of education, teachers and leaders often find themselves searching for clarity in a sea of standards, curriculum resources, and competing priorities. Clarity for Learning offers a simple and doable approach to developing clarity and sharing it with students through five essential components:
- crafting learning intentions and success criteria
- co-constructing learning intentions and success criteria with learners
- creating opportunities for students to respond
- effective feedback on and for learning
- students and teachers sharing learning and progress
The book is full of examples from teachers and leaders who have shared their journey, struggles, and successes for readers to use to propel their own work forward.