How to stop being so angry as a parent and start learning how to empathize, resolve tantrums calmly, and achieve a more peaceful household, even if you can't seem to stop yelling.
When your child is yelling, screaming, not doing as they're told, and running amuck, what's usually your first reaction? Do you:
- Stare at the wall and wish it would all just go away?
- Calmly corral them and work through the issue together, as a family team?
- Yell and scream back, getting both yourself and your child more worked up in the process?
If you answered the third option, this book is exactly the guide you need to learn how to avoid those emotional outbursts and teach yourself (and your child in the process) how to work past anger to find resolutions.
No parent is perfect. This book won't tell you that you have to be a perfect parent in order to raise a confident child. We're all human, after all.
Perfection in parenting is a myth, but what's not a myth is that using anger to control and discipline your children is not only ineffective, it can lead to trauma down the road.
All we want is what's best for them, and what we can tell you is that anger is not the ticket.
But what can you do when emotions are running high and your first instinct is to start tearing your hair out? That's where anger management comes in.
Through the lessons and examples in this book, you'll quickly realize that there are so many other options besides anger that can not only end tantrums and meltdowns, they can also help you bond with your child.
Anger Management for Parents will help you discover:
- Exactly what makes parents angry and why anger is the first emotion to spring up
- What anger is and why it's programmed in us
- Types of anger that can occur in parenting situations
- How to connect with your child through compassion instead of scaring them away with anger
- The best anger management skills for parents
And so much more
Being a parent is hard. Learn how to make it easier on yourself and your child. After all, your child is your baby, and don't you want to find out how to give them the best chance at life?
Don't you want to raise them to be happy, healthy, and confident?
All of that starts with you. All of that starts with how you manage your emotions.
If you're ready to end the cycle of screaming and discover a new way to approach parenting, get your copy now