Go Birding with New Hampshire and Vermont's Best-Selling Bird Guide
Learn to identify birds in New Hampshire and Vermont, and make bird-watching even more enjoyable. With Stan Tekiela's famous field guide, bird identification is simple and informative. There's no need to look through dozens of photos of birds that don't live in your area. This book features 130 species of New Hampshire and Vermont birds organized by color for ease of use. Do you see a yellow bird and don't know what it is? Go to the yellow section to find out.
- 130 species: Only New Hampshire and Vermont birds
- Simple color guide: See a yellow bird? Go to the yellow section
- Compare feature: Decide between look-alikes
- Stan's Notes: Naturalist tidbits and facts
- Professional photos: Crisp, stunning full-page images
This field guide includes the most common and important species to know, professional photographs and range maps, relevant information, and plenty of Stan's expert insights. So grab Birds of New Hampshire & Vermont Field Guide for your next birding adventure--to help ensure that you positively identify the birds that you see.