Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the The Cartel series.
- #1: The Cartel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Cartel 2: Tale of the Murda Mamas (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Cartel 3: The Last Chapter (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Cartel 4: Diamonds are Forever (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Cartel 6: The Demise (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: The Cartel 7: Illuminati: Roundtable of Bosses (Paperback): $16.99
- #8: Money Devils 1: A Cartel Novel (Paperback): $16.99
When a Boeing 747 drops out of the sky with the men of the Cartel aboard, the women of the family have to step into their own. With the federal government on their heels and the family on the brink of destruction, a female dynasty is born.
After the government's case is thwarted, the ladies plan to take the family legit. They head west to establish a new endeavor, but with new territory comes new problems. The Carter family name doesn't ring as loud as it did in Miami. It's a new set of gangsters, a new set of rules, as the Cartel finds problems with an Arabic millionaire. Even as the new Cartel struggles to go legit, trouble always finds a way into the family's circle. Larceny, deceit, and murder are all in the cards.
The Cartel 5 is a page-turning thriller that promises to deliver. This mafia family tries to go corporate, but the streets won't let them. This is the rise of the female Cartel . . . La Bella Mafia.
About the Author
Ashley & JaQuavis hit the street lit scene at the age of 17 when they were discovered by Carl Weber. Their first novel, Dirty Money, was an instant hit, putting them on the road to literary success. They have published more than twenty novels as a duo, including the New York Times bestselling Cartel series. They are pursuing movie and television projects to bring some of their blockbuster books to the big screen. Now married, the pair still lives in Flint, Michigan, the city that inspired many of their gritty urban tales.