You've already had to experience trauma once. You shouldn't have to keep reliving it.
Are you constantly on edge, finding it exceptionally difficult to concentrate on everyday tasks and get a restful night's sleep?
Do you feel detached from your emotions and find yourself unable to communicate with others or express affection?
Do you experience frequent flashbacks, so vivid that it genuinely feels as if you had been teleported back in time to the exact moment the trauma occurred?
If you answered 'yes' to all three questions, then you may be suffering from a condition called post-traumatic stress disorder. According to Mind, "PTSD is a type of anxiety disorder which you may develop after being involved in, or witnessing, traumatic events," which despite popular belief, is not only diagnosed in war veterans.
The cause can range from sexual assault to working a job where you are repeatedly exposed to disturbing situations, but can also include any event where you feared for your life.
Regardless of the root, PTSD can greatly affect an individual's quality of life, and so it is of the utmost importance to know how it affects you in order to regain control of your life.
In Living with PTSD, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- How to distinguish PTSD from other related trauma-induced conditions, and what your plan of action should be in order to recover accordingly for a happier, healthier life
- A breakdown of the 5 stages of PTSD recovery, as well as what identifying clues you should look out for that signify positive development in your healing process
- The underestimated power of this #1 tool in your journey towards recovery, and how to incorporate it into your everyday routine to gain the most benefits (bonus: no extra spending is involved )
- The transformative thinking skill you need in your life that will not only help you heal faster, but will also lay a solid foundation for a practical, forward-thinking mindset
- Why scheduling alone-time into your day will prove to be one of the best approaches when it comes to rebuilding yourself, and how you should utilize that time to promote optimum health
- The backlash PTSD can have on an individual's personal relationships, and what you can do to lessen your condition's impact while also strengthening your beloved connections
- The key to imagining and creating a life beyond recovery, opening your eyes to the endless possibilities your future has to offer you
And much more.
If you've already tried one method of treatment for PTSD yet experienced no positive results, there are still multiple other options available for you to test out, so don't get discouraged. Every person heals uniquely to the next, which means you need to find the method that works solely for you.
Keep in mind that treatment doesn't automatically mean having to go to therapy--plenty of alternative ways to heal exist, allowing you to choose whatever feels most comfortable for you. This also means that it doesn't matter whether you have the funds to support expensive approaches or not, as you will be able to get the help you need regardless.
Don't let the past get in the way of your future. You deserve everything life has to offer you, but whether you take it is entirely up to you.If you want to free yourself from the burden of your past and discover what it takes to enjoy life once again, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.