Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Detective Lottie Parker series.
- #1: The Missing Ones (Detective Lottie Parker #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Stolen Girls: A Totally Gripping Thriller with a Twist You Won't See Coming (Detective Lottie Parker #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: The Lost Child: A Gripping Detective Thriller with a Heart-Stopping Twist (Detective Lottie Parker #3) (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: No Safe Place: A gripping thriller with a shocking twist (Detective Lottie Parker #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Final Betrayal: An absolutely gripping crime thriller (Detective Lottie Parker #6) (Paperback): $11.99
- #7: Broken Souls: An absolutely addictive mystery thriller with a brilliant twist (Detective Lottie Parker #7) (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Buried Angels: Absolutely gripping crime fiction with a jaw-dropping twist (Detective Lottie Parker #8) (Paperback): $12.99
The words blurred as she read the note from the killer. She could feel her blood turning to ice. Shivers ran up and down her spine. 'Before you make the biggest mistake of your life, meet me. If you don't, her blood will be on your hands. She is with me. You know where to find us'.
When twenty-five-year-old Beth Mullen returns home, expecting to find her twin Rachel waiting for her, the silent house sends a shiver down her spine. She races upstairs to find her beautiful beloved sister cold in her childhood bed, her sparkling blue eyes closed forever, the morning after attending a glittering party...
Newly engaged Detective Lottie Parker knows that Rachel has been murdered the minute she enters the bedroom. Rachel's neck is bruised and a shard of glass placed in her throat. Confronted with such a horrifying killing, Lottie wastes no time in pursuing every clue.
While interviewing the partygoers, Lottie discovers that Rachel's handbag and keys are nowhere to be found. But as she is searching for them, a brilliant young doctor is found murdered with glass in her throat. The doctor was nowhere near the party and Lottie is forced to question everything. Two beautiful young women with the world at their feet have been brutally silenced. Why did the killer need them to die?
Desperate to find proof of what really happened to Rachel that night, Lottie gets close to the hostess of the party, whose two daughters were friends with Rachel. But Lottie's hunt for the truth is getting under the killer's skin, and when Lottie's fianc Boyd goes missing, will she be able to find him before it's too late? Or will he too be silenced forever?
An unputdownable crime thriller from bestselling author Patricia Gibney, with an ending that will blow your mind. If you like Lisa Regan, Robert Dugoni and Rachel Caine you'll be totally hooked by Silent Voices.
What everyone is saying about Silent Voices:
This was utterly fantastic I loved every page. A great storyline that had me hanging on to every word, filled with tension that had me holding my breath and that ending Everything about this book was brilliant if I could give it more than five stars I would it was awesome.' Bonnie's Book Talk, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'To say I am buzzing after reading it is not a lie... Super plot. So many twists and turns from start to finish. I thought I had it solved but no there was more. Can't wait for book 10. Netgalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Another fantastic book in the Lottie Parker series. It may be book 9 but it's still as good as book 1... I was gripped from the first page as usual and couldn't wait to find out who the killer was but also didn't want it to end. I just hope we don't have to wait too long for book 10. I highly recommend this book/series and author.' Goodreads Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'A rollercoaster of a read. I love this series, the subplot and the characters who are all beautifully flawed and real.' Goodreads Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐