Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Good Grief series.
- #1: Surviving the Holidays Without You: Navigating Grief During Special Seasons (Good Grief #1) (Paperback): $9.97
- #2: Heartbroken: Healing from the Loss of a Spouse (Good Grief #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Shattered: Surviving the Loss of a Child (Good Grief #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Teen Grief: Caring for the Grieving Teenage Heart (Good Grief #5) (Paperback): $13.49
- #6: Comfort for Grieving Hearts: Hope and Encouragement for Times of Loss (Good Grief #6) (Paperback): $13.99
Please Be Patient, I'm Grieving is a Best Book Awards Finalist
"After my wife died, I wish I'd had copies of this book to pass on to my friends. They meant well; that didn't make them helpful. Many will benefit from this easy-to-read book." -Cecil Murphey, New York Times bestselling author of more than 130 books
Loss hurts. It's tough to go through, and painful to watch.
Do you know someone who's grieving and wish you could help?
Are you the one grieving and wonder if what you're going through is normal? Do you wish those around you understood you better?
This book has answers.
This practical and easy-to-read book provides the answers you need to make a difference - in your own life and in the lives of others.
Multiple award-winning author, speaker, and grief specialist Gary Roe is a compassionate and trusted voice in grief recovery who has been bringing comfort, hope, encouragement, and healing to hurting, wounded hearts for more than 30 years. In Please Be Patient, I'm Grieving, he gives you a look at the grieving heart and its struggles - the churning thoughts, emotional pain, guilt, sadness, loneliness, and even depression within.
If you're wanting to help someone who's grieving, you'll get a glimpse of what's going on inside them and be better able to love and support them. If you're in the midst of loss, you'll see yourself as you read, and be encouraged that you aren't as weird as you thought.
In Please Be Patient, I'm Grieving, you will learn...
- How hurting, grieving people are thinking and feeling.
- How to be aware of their emotional pain, enter their world, and meet them where they are.
- How to discover what they need and don't need.
- What to say and not to say.
- How to be a help and not a hindrance in the grief recovery process.
- How the grief and pain of others can affect you.
- How your own personal history of loss influences both how you grieve and how you view others who are hurting.
- How helping others stimulates your own personal growth and healing.
- How these skills can enhance all your relationships.
Please Be Patient, I'm Grieving can help you develop a priceless ability- how to hear the heart of someone who's hurting. The benefits for them, and for you, can be staggering.
We're designed for connection and relationship. Death and the resulting separation are painful. We love, and so we grieve. How we grieve matters - deeply.
Psychology, counseling, diet, fitness, and physical and mental health all play crucial roles. Each one of us can make a difference. We're in this together. Together, we can recover, heal, and grow.
Hurting, grieving hearts are everywhere. They need you.
Grab your copy of Please Be Patient, I'm Grieving today. You can make more of a difference than you dreamed possible.