Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Good Grief series.
- #2: Heartbroken: Healing from the Loss of a Spouse (Good Grief #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Please Be Patient, I'm Grieving: How to Care For and Support the Grieving Heart (Good Grief #3) (Paperback): $9.97
- #4: Shattered: Surviving the Loss of a Child (Good Grief #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Teen Grief: Caring for the Grieving Teenage Heart (Good Grief #5) (Paperback): $13.49
- #6: Comfort for Grieving Hearts: Hope and Encouragement for Times of Loss (Good Grief #6) (Paperback): $13.99
BOOK EXCELLENCE AWARD FINALIST
"A powerful, life-changing resource."- Athena Dean-Holt, Radio Personality and Publisher, Redemption Press
Holidays can hurt.
Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthdays, anniversaries, Memorial Day, etc. These times surface our losses like nothing else. We're keenly aware of who's missing. We bump into a memory with every step.
How do we do this?
Multiple award-winning author, speaker, and grief specialist Gary Roe is a compassionate and trusted voice in grief recovery who has been bringing comfort, hope, encouragement, and healing to wounded hearts for more than 30 years. Surviving the Holidays Without You has helped thousands of grievers not only maintain their sanity, but turn days that they once dreaded into positive, healing times. Written with heartfelt compassion, this easy-to-read, practical book has been dubbed by many as a "Holiday Survival Kit."
In Surviving the Holidays Without You, you will learn...
- Why holiday grief, Christmas grief, and special day sadness are so challenging.
- How to deal with unspoken, yet powerful expectations.
- How to handle grief triggers, emotional bursts, and roller coaster emotions.
- How to face feeling emotional, lonely, misunderstood, and overwhelmed.
- How to make good choices about what to do, how, and with whom.
- How to make a simple, proactive plan to honor the one you're missing and use holidays to grieve well.
- How to better take care of yourself - your physical and mental health, diet, fitness, and spirituality.
- How to use grief and special days for good by serving others and loving those around you.
We all face loss and death. How we grieve matters. Family, relationships, religion, faith, counseling, psychology, and therapy all play a part in recovery, healing, and personal growth. If we can find ways to make emotional pain count and use grief for good, the ripple effects could be extraordinary - in our own lives and in the lives of others.
Coping with loss is hard enough. Holidays can make life seem impossible. Surviving the Holidays Without You will reassure you that you're not alone, you're not crazy, and that you will make it through these times.
Holidays will be different now, but they can still be good. Let Gary show you how. Grab your copy of Surviving the Holidays Without You today.