Struggling to connect with a person who has memory loss due to aging or dementia (Alzheimer's)?
This book can help The Book Of Stunning Northern Lights is a collection of images for reflection and reminisce. Viewing images is known to be therapeutic in reducing anxiety and rekindling memories in older people, helping foster more fulfilling relationships.
- Why do seniors enjoy our picture books?
Our picture books include great visual imagery that can be used to stimulate memories and start conversations. Picture books are accessible regardless of anyone's ability to understand print/text. We are collaborating with neuropsychologists in creating picture books for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, or those recovering from a stroke.
The Book Of Stunning Northern Lights is a wonderful activity for someone with moderate to severe cognitive impairment, a short attention span, or limited communication skills due to dementia or stroke. The big, bright pictures could spark happy memories or help them connect with the world through easily recognizable objects.- Fun activity for family, visitors, and care staff to enjoy with seniors
Our picture books can be used by families, caregivers, and staff at assisted living facilities. They're especially great for visitors (even children ) who don't know how to relate to someone with dementia. It is a relaxing activity that can be enjoyed together.
- 40 pages of full-color, high-quality photography of Aurora Borealis
- No mention of dementia, memory loss, etc. on the book cover or book interior
- 8.5 x 8.5-inch large format - industry standard for photo/picture books
- Silky high-quality matte cover
- ★ Free Gift with purchase of any of our books - e-book: Picture Book of Beautiful Birds (details inside the book ) ★
The Book Of Stunning Northern Lights is a part of the series of books by Pretty Pine Press that has received many positive reviews from senior care professionals, family caregivers, and doctors.
Pick up your copy and make a wonderful gift today
- The Book of Beautiful Cats and Kittens
- The Book of Beautiful Butterflies
- The Book of Vintage Cars
- The Book of Delightful Dogs
- The Book of Everyday Items (coming (soon)
- Simple Coloring Book For Adults (Beginners, Seniors with Dementia).