Revised and Updated 2nd Edition - More Content and Strategies You Can Start Implementing Today.
Have you ever been a victim of gaslighting?
Do you ever feel confused or emotional by a relationship but can't seem to figure out why? Is there anyone around you who continually makes you anxious, or leaves you feeling the need to always apologize, or even makes you question your sanity?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you.
Gaslighting Recovery Workbook: How to Recognize Manipulation, Overcome Narcissistic Abuse, Let Go, and Heal from Toxic Relationships is the most comprehensive guide on understanding what gaslighting and toxic relationships are, how to identify them, and strategies to protect yourself from any forms of manipulation.
Inside this book, you will discover:
- What gaslighting is, its warning signs, and symptoms
- The phases involved in gaslighting and common manipulation techniques
- The stages and effects of gaslighting with real-life stories
- What narcissism is and its causes
- How narcissism is diagnosed and how it can be prevented
- The various types of abuse
- The signs and symptoms of emotional or psychological abuse and its harmful effects on you
- Gaslighting in romantic relationships, parent-child relationships, and at work
- Toxic relationships, their indications, and effects
- How to deal with toxic individuals
- Practical ways to overcoming gaslighting with real-life examples
- And much more
Have you read various books, articles, and manuals, and they have not been able to help you in any way? With specific techniques that are tried and true, you can overcome gaslighting in your relationship. This book will help you understand if you're being gaslighted, where this abuse is coming from, and how to tackle the issues to give you the freedom you need emotionally and psychologically.You are not crazy. In Gaslighting Recovery Workbook, you will discover how to see through gaslighting and covert manipulation.
You will see how you can regain your reality and power, and you will be in a position to be able to realize the gaslighter at work and be equipped to guard yourself against further revictimization.
So, let nothing hold you back; you deserve all the best that life can offer. You can accomplish your best without relying on anyone solely. Begin practicing the techniques inside this book, following through with the checklist as required. You can overcome gaslighting, do not doubt itScroll up and click "Buy Now"